IT’S SUMMER – SWIM CLUB IS OPEN
Dates and Hours of Operation for 2017:
- June 10-October 1
- Weekdays 11:00am-7:00pm
- Weekends 10:00am-6:00pm
- October 7-8, 10am-6pm
- October 14-15, 10am-6pm
- October 21-22, 10am-6pm
- October 28-29, 10am-6pm
- Teen Night Swim dates are as follows:
- June 21
- July 12
- August 2
- Swim Lesson Session Dates and Times are as follows:
- Session 1 June 12-June 23
- Session 2 July 3 -July 14
- Session 3 July 24-August 4
- Please remember that every member is responsible for bringing his or her ID Card every time they visit the pool.
- If you do not have an ID card, please notify the gatekeeping chairperson to get a replacement.
Please also follow a few simple rules:
- A waiver must be signed by parent of any guest under 18 prior to visiting the club.
- Children must wear swim diapers unless they are 100% potty trained.
- Please throw away your trash and put away your chairs if you have moved any.
- The baby pool is for children 5 and under. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times when they are in the baby pool.
- It is the responsibility of the members to know the rules and share the rules with their guests.
- Each membership is responsible for 3 hours of gatekeeping every year. There have been numerous gate keeping spots that have gone unfilled this summer. Please make sure you have fulfilled your commitment.
- If you and other members are planning and organized gathering, please let the lifeguard chairperson know. We need to make sure that the lifeguard ratio is met. For instance, if four families each bring six guests (daily maximum), an additional guard would be required. We need to make sure that we are staffed properly. We appreciate as much notice as you can give as most of the lifeguards have returned to school and have limited availability.
P.O. Box 274 | 1225 Helen Drive | Millbrae, CA 94030 | 650.588.4234