Opening Day is May 27!
As the 2017 Summer Season approaches, following are a few reminders:
- 2017 invoices have been mailed. Either the first installment or full amount of your dues should be received by April 15. At least partial payment is required by April 15. Please mail all payments to: PO Box 274 Millbrae, CA 94030.
- Guest Pass- Punch Cards can be purchased for $50/card (10 punches/card)
- If you, or anyone you know, are interested in being a lifeguard at the pool this year, please e mail Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Dates and Hours of Operation for the 2017 Season are as follows:
- May 27, 28, 29 10:00am-6:00pm
- June 3-4 10:00am-6:00pm
- June 10-October 1 DAILY
- (weekdays 11:00am-7:00pm & weekends 10:00am-6:00pm)
- Oct 7-Oct 8 10:00am-6:00pm
- Oct 14- Oct 15 10:00am-6:00pm
- Oct 21-Oct 22 10:00am-6:00pm
- Oct 28-Oct 29 10:00am-6:00pm
- Teen Night Swim dates are as follows:
- June 21
- July 12
- August 2
- Swim Lesson Session Dates and Times are as follows:
- Session 1 June 12 – June 23
- Session 2 July 3 – July 14
- Session 3 July 24 – August 4
- Swim Lesson Packets will be posted on -line soon.
Swim Lesson Schedule is published. Application Packages are ready.
- Please remember that every member is responsible for bringing his or her ID Card every time they visit the pool.
- If you do not have an ID card, please notify the gatekeeping chairperson to get a replacement.
Please also follow a few simple rules:
- A waiver must be signed by parent of any guest under 18 prior to visiting the club.
- Children must wear swim diapers unless they are 100% potty trained.
- Please throw away your trash and put away your chairs if you have moved any.
- The baby pool is for children 5 and under. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times when they are in the baby pool.
- It is the responsibility of the members to know the rules and share the rules with their guests.
- Each membership is responsible for 3 hours of gatekeeping every year. There have been numerous gate keeping spots that have gone unfilled this summer. Please make sure you have fulfilled your commitment.
- If you and other members are planning and organized gathering, please let the lifeguard chairperson know. We need to make sure that the lifeguard ratio is met. For instance, if four families each bring six guests (daily maximum), an additional guard would be required. We need to make sure that we are staffed properly. We appreciate as much notice as you can give as most of the lifeguards have returned to school and have limited availability.
P.O. Box 274 | 1225 Helen Drive | Millbrae, CA 94030 | 650.588.4234