Member owned Millbrae Meadows Swimming Club, Inc (MMSC) is a non-profit organization for the purpose of promoting social activities and furnishing a recreational facility for the exclusive use of its members and their guests.
- Recreational swimming for all ages
- Swim lessons for all levels
- Club BBQ’s
- Teen swim parties
- Member sponsored parties
- ½ hour lessons daily
- Three 2-week sessions are offered during the summer months to members and non-members. Lessons range from new beginner to advanced swimmer.
Our Facility Includes
- Enclosed children’s wading pool and deck area
- Pool size – 2500 Sq. Ft. (2 ½ – 9 feet deep)
- Diving board
- Restrooms with dressing rooms
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Ping pong table
- Snack bar – daily hours 12:30-3:30 (9:30-3:30 weekdays during swim lessons)
- Guest tickets available for guests,
$8.00 per wristband (all guests must be accompanied by a member).
Non-swimming seniors 55 years old and over do not need a guest ticket.
BBQ’s are held several times during the summer season. What a great way to meet your fellow members. Details are listed in the member’s monthly newsletter or via email communication.
2017 Board Meeting Dates
- Second Wednesday of the month (unless otherwise noted)